A Prayer
Lord, let me hear the words from Your lips, that they may ease my heart. Let me feel the strength of Your presence so I can feel safe. When You are near, there is no fear that can overwhelm me, and there is a peace only You can offer. Lord I need You by my side to guide me walk with me talking with me. I need Your presence here with me so I can feel loved, cherished, and be a child in my Father's arms. Lord protect me from what goes all around, keep me from harm, and lead me away from danger. Lord hold out Your hands, and I will put mine in Yours to lead me to where You want me to be. Lord look into my heart and know me more than I, for you see with pure eyes what I cannot see with mine. Lord love me more than my mother, and love me deeper than a lover. For You offer what no one else can, and more than life I seek You.

2 Comments:
beautiful prayer...Amen:D
*beautiful* ...it says everything i want to say, except a hundred times better. may He grant every desire of your heart. ~ onedesi
Post a Comment
<< Home