October 02, 2006

Fixed

i wrote the LSAT (law school admission test) this past saturday. this kept me going while i studied, it's an framed verse i got from my mom a very long time ago, and i have it sitting on my desk so when i look up in distress it's the first thing i see:

A man whose eyes are fixed on God, will turn weakness into strength, obstacles into stepping stones, and disaster into triumph. For prayer gives strength to the weak, faith to the fainthearted, and courage to the fearful. My eyes are fixed on you, O Lord. (Psalm 141:8)

as i spent the week leading up to the exam in prayer - "i came across" this verse:

And those who he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. What then shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? (Romans 8:30-32)

regarding the first verse i'm sure God didn't even take a breath before he answered my prayer, as for the second... i'll let you know when...

5 Comments:

Blogger Indu S said...

Whoa...law school. Thats impressive. I dont feel like I am the only studious person. I feel like I am dating my books and homework.

8:03 p.m.  
Blogger tyna said...

it truly is a lovely relationship!

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger Benita said...

thanks. i needed that.

2:10 p.m.  
Blogger ~SIM J~ said...

lovely relationship my butt!

but ya....radical verses!

5:37 p.m.  
Blogger Indu S said...

hahaha...you guys are so funny. Should I come up with a list of " 10 reasons why books are better than men!"

HA...are u kidding me?

9:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home